Housebound Home Theatre for cheap: Fullele Projector






Bringing the outside inside can make a huge difference when you have chronic illness that makes it difficult or impossible to go outside.  Frugality is also very important when it comes to having an illness that impedes or cancels out your ability to hold a job.  That is why I felt like it was so important for me to share my review on this $40 projector that has set off one of the biggest bangs for your buck I’ve ever seen.  I got this lil babe for my 20th birthday that just passed on Aug 7th.
You’d expect a $40 projector to be shoddy and the quality and size of the picture to be awful but my goodness this little thing was amazing, it’s light, small and has 720p quality paired with 120 inches of coverage and a little remote. It even allows you to use USB, SD, HDMI, and AV connection to play movies.  This thing took up more than half of my living room wall and my entire bedroom wall and was still clear.  I watched “Man of steel” on it. If you’ve seen that movie or any DC/Marvel movie you know it’s full of detailed CG and amazing scenes and I was not disappointed at all with how it carried out the task.
It did have a little trouble catching up with fast paced flashy scenes and there was something wrong with the cord but it didn’t fail me throughout the whole movie.  I think if you’re looking for the home theatre experience for cheap you should consider getting the Fullele projector.  I admit I was afraid to purchase this because I’d never heard of the brand, the instructions were in broken English and I saw a couple bad reviews, what made me buy it was the good reviews and some scrubbing on the internet for video reviews and the fact I could return it if it sucked lol.  Honestly most of the bad reviews talked about the video size and quality but the little thing is $40 and it definitely surpasses what you would think such a cheap projector is capable of.   I’m guessing the people who complained about that were used to much more expensive projectors that rival the movie theatres.
I’m a little bit easier to please than that haha…… Anyways I really love this little thing. Now I can have friends or family rent a redbox movie without panicking about cancelling plans last minute, because I’m always thisclose to saying no I’m too sick to go, but I have a real big problem with saying no >.<  and then you know the rest my chronically ill warriors. It goes on to become a hellish night. I even have the option to do platonic or romantic dinner and movie dates at home with this little thing and uber eats/delivery services. It’s so convenient and amazing because with light and sound sensitivity you can change the atmosphere to fit your needs and you can use everything in your medical bag as well and even continue the movie on your time if it all becomes too much. Also let’s not forget how annoying it is to get overpriced snacks , popcorn and tickets only to be cramped in a room with 100 other strangers who fart, laugh obnoxiously, clap for no reason, bring crying children and even have sex in the same room as you..… No thanks!!
I’m beyond happy about this little thing, but one thing I do recommend is getting some nice speakers if you don’t’ already have some. They don’t have to be too fancy it’s just more of a home theatre that way! Luckily for me a family member that I used to live with was a technophile and we still have the sound system from then.
Anyways, I hope this helps anyone who is not able to go to a movie theatre at all/has trouble going either because of the atmosphere or because they are bound indoors!!


Comments