When you can't go to the festivals....



I’m sure I’ve written about my projector and how much I love it lol. ($40 only omg) I’ve been having lots of fun with Redbox and Netflix movie nights that don't fling me into a social hangover and then this other idea dawned on me….. I could use the projector to stream live festivals and have an indoor picnic to get the experience at home. Lucky for me Voodoo Fest was streaming live that day and today as well, so I got to test out my new idea and it was way more fun than I thought it would be.





 I think it’d make a great get-together/kickback event for chronically ill teens/young adults who can’t go to actual festivals.  What I did here was lay down a couple blankets/sleeping bags and put down some pillows, I brought a wooden basket with some snacks, sandwiches and water. I also opened the patio to let in any natural breeze from outside and I set up the projector to LiveList.com which always has different concerts and festivals streamed live. Some you do have to pay for in order to access but others are free.  This time around I did this alone because it was a spur of the moment thing and I wanted to test it out. I’m definitely looking forward to having “streamstivals” with my friends and when I turn 21 probably a couple drinks too.




Here's the snap story of it all lmfao. Sorry for the messy couch!










Comments