The best earplugs for sound sensitivity.

Sound sensitivity is horrible! Chronic migraineurs know this too well. In the past I've used obsolete earphones and cut them into earplugs, they helped but they aren't as great as the ones I use now!
The earplugs I use are police grade and are meant for use during target practice and are also used among motorcyclists. Sounds can still hurt me if it's something like metal clashing but it's a significant decrease in loudness and is more effective than using old earphones.

If your able to I would definitely invest in professional grade earmuffs or earplugs if you don't want something too bulky. These are a lot better than those disposable earplugs that come in packs.

the brand I use is called the Peltor Sport Tri-Flange Corded Reusable Earplugs




Comments