Medical Haul #1



Personally, I hate plain and ugly medical/disabiltiy devices. I figure if I have to use it I might as well make it cute. I'm big on fashion and getting snatchtt so making everything cutesy not only makes me feel more confident but it also makes it easier to use on a daily basis. Anyways, this is just how I cope. Coping with fashion isn't for everybody and some people may even get salt for decorating their devices and get questioned on whether or not they need it or they might even get patronized for it. End game if it's something that helps you cope and enforces healthy usage of your devices then go for it.







                                                                  My DIY Wheelchair
                                                      [I used hot glue I can't sow for sh*t]

My medical bags & medical marijuana skull pipe filled with pills, creams and junk. 
Owl bag: Claire's [$? Gift]
Space Cat bag: AliExpress [$3]
MMJ Pipe AliExpress [$7]



My ring splints & compression sleeve for Ulnar Neuritis
Ring Splints: DIY'd from youtube videos and a random pair of hoop earrings lol
Compression Sleeve: Bought one at the 99 cents store and hot glued old fabric to it.

My fancy girly Guess medical bag that I got from Savers.


I hope you enjoyed this post! I will be adding links and captions soon right now I'm burning out for spoons lmao❤

Comments