Bedspo ❤ POTD

Yasssssssss I haven't done a #Bedspo or #POTD post in a long time! If you don't know Bedspo is all about making your bedroom as comfortable and beautiful and accessible as possible. I love it because it makes me feel so much better about everyday life from medical devices to being inside most of the time to the importance of the Internet in my life.  I know a lot of us in the community love our pajamas and making our rooms/beds nice and comfortable esp those who are near bedridden.

\

Adding lots of green to the room really helps psychologically!

messy up-dos are a national spoonie hair style..

f*cking right lol.

Hits too hard in the feels/



Yasss gotta love sexy pajamas.

I love fluffy house boots and socks!

Cannabis is so helpful

Our lives revolve around the internet! 














Pet therapy is the best!




This is from DSW factory It's very very small lol so I wouldn't recommend it 
to most spoonies.

laughing at my pain 




I hope you enjoyed this little cutesy twist on severe illness, it is definitely one of the biggest reasons that pulled me out of feeling like my life had truly ended and that there was nothing left, I will probably go more into depth about being content while being housebound in a future post! Please share if you liked it.






Comments